Eight week series to address anger and stress management issues related to parenting.
Combination of education, experiential exercises and discussion on topics such as:
- understanding how anger works and how to prevent and de-escalate_ _the emotion
- learning the difference between feeling angry and acting out of anger
- using centering and personal time-out methods
- exploring issues of shame, regret and apology
- discovering better self-care and managing stress
- learning more effective parenting skills
- finding your personal triggers
- teaching kids anger and stress management
We will explore both psychological and spiritual dimensions of working with anger and stress, using mindfulness-based approaches, and knowledge from the Buddhist tradition.
Please contact me about specific dates and times.